Feel the Magic!
...at Southern California's Premier Mountain Retreat Center
Alpine Meadows Camp and Retreat Center
The Experts in Affordable Group Retreats
Nestled in the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains of Southern California, Alpine Meadows is the perfect site for
affordable group retreats of all kinds. Alpine Meadows offers fresh air, mountain vistas, gorgeous wooded acreage,
personalized service and the best facilities around.
Located just two hours from Los Angeles, San Diego and Orange County and 90 minutes from Palm Springs, you will feel a million
miles away at Alpine Meadows, but we're close enough for an easy getaway for your group.
Fantastic Facilities for Large Group Meetings and Retreats
Alpine Meadows Camp and Retreat Center can accommodate from 20 to 400 overnight and up to 500 guests for day use.
Our facilities include:
The Alpine Meadows Story
- Six meeting lodges in a variety of sizes
- Comfortable accommodations, from group cabins with baths to hotel-style rooms.
- An array of recreational activities, from onsite swimming pool, ball fields and more to hiking in the San Bernardino
National Forest and canoeing or kayaking at nearby Jenks Lake
- Challenge Course with teambuilding/low ropes elements, climbing tower, zip line and high ropes elements
- Personalized Service - Our experienced, knowledgeable staff can help you plan your retreat from A to Z and will be there
24/7 to help guide you through your event.
The Alpine Meadows Retreat and Conference Center is owned and operated by Camp Mountain Chai, a non-profit organization
headquartered in La Jolla, California. The retreat center is dedicated to providing children and adults of all religions,
races and economic status with extraordinary outdoor experiences in the beautiful San Bernardino National Forest.